Cream Cream

Very interesting concept and a very well thought out plot. Keep up the good work David.

Mexicoke Mexicoke

You're welcome bro

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

What even is this

RUSH RUSH

Maybe try Space for Jump and M1 for crate, alternatively try putting in an controls button so players can bind it themselves?

Block Squad BETA 1.0 Block Squad BETA 1.0

Fantastic game, I have noticed you are updating it regularly, which is always a good thing, fantastic work on the controls.

Block Squad (mp Fps Beta) Block Squad (mp Fps Beta)

Honestly, the Controls are so solid on this game it makes me feel like I'm really in the game, Maybe it's just the way I am, but I don't feel like I have to "Adjust" to the character controls, it feels incredibly fluid.

Don't lose hope my friend, it's a fantastic game, And I regularly check for players to see if the games gotten bigger yet.

AIM - BattleStorm AIM - BattleStorm

I think this song just made me realise how much I have to learn as a musician.

NahuPyrope responds:

Thanks so much dude!, I don't know what actually made you realise but I'm happy it did!

Autumn Limbus Autumn Limbus

Pretty damn good, I like the style dude!

350teric responds:

Thanks, man!

Discuss Disgust Discuss Disgust

Very pleasurable to my ears, I am a metal vocalist myself.
Not that I'm going to post it anywhere but In my spare time I'm most likely going to make a mix to it aha, I'll send you a copy if/when I'm done.

Lublub194 responds:

That would be awesome! I always love to hear others people's takes on something I've written!

Thanks for the kind words! Cheers!