March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

What even is this

Time Time

Quite like the idea, the animation is very fluent and very short and sweet.

10 Amazing Facts About You 10 Amazing Facts About You

Fact #1 is incorrect, as Oyon states.
Even within the known (Observable) universe (and not including the universe itself) it would simply be speculation that the brain is the most complex object even then.

Other than that it was a fantastic animation with a nice plot, it had me hooked until the ending though, I felt it was far too generic and it could have had a much bigger impact with another speech. I mean you do realise statistically there's at least one murderer or rapist (something like that) that you're calling amazing right?

RUSH RUSH

Maybe try Space for Jump and M1 for crate, alternatively try putting in an controls button so players can bind it themselves?

Block Squad BETA 1.0 Block Squad BETA 1.0

Fantastic game, I have noticed you are updating it regularly, which is always a good thing, fantastic work on the controls.

Block Squad (mp Fps Beta) Block Squad (mp Fps Beta)

Honestly, the Controls are so solid on this game it makes me feel like I'm really in the game, Maybe it's just the way I am, but I don't feel like I have to "Adjust" to the character controls, it feels incredibly fluid.

Don't lose hope my friend, it's a fantastic game, And I regularly check for players to see if the games gotten bigger yet.

AIM - BattleStorm AIM - BattleStorm

I think this song just made me realise how much I have to learn as a musician.

NahuPyrope responds:

Thanks so much dude!, I don't know what actually made you realise but I'm happy it did!

Autumn Limbus Autumn Limbus

Pretty damn good, I like the style dude!

350teric responds:

Thanks, man!

Discuss Disgust Discuss Disgust

Very pleasurable to my ears, I am a metal vocalist myself.
Not that I'm going to post it anywhere but In my spare time I'm most likely going to make a mix to it aha, I'll send you a copy if/when I'm done.

Lublub194 responds:

That would be awesome! I always love to hear others people's takes on something I've written!

Thanks for the kind words! Cheers!