Cream Cream

Very interesting concept and a very well thought out plot. Keep up the good work David.

Mexicoke Mexicoke

You're welcome bro

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

What even is this

Time Time

Quite like the idea, the animation is very fluent and very short and sweet.

10 Amazing Facts About You 10 Amazing Facts About You

Fact #1 is incorrect, as Oyon states.
Even within the known (Observable) universe (and not including the universe itself) it would simply be speculation that the brain is the most complex object even then.

Other than that it was a fantastic animation with a nice plot, it had me hooked until the ending though, I felt it was far too generic and it could have had a much bigger impact with another speech. I mean you do realise statistically there's at least one murderer or rapist (something like that) that you're calling amazing right?

Darkest Souls Darkest Souls

Sharpnova is an absolute &%#$, if you don't mind my implied language.

Personally I found the ending to be similar to two sides of a coin, it's a great trick for comedy, making it all sinister and morbid, strong and powerful at the start and then ending with the opposite of the beginning effect.

It sums up the experience of the gameplay, also, the Art was fantastic, audio was superb and overall I will honestly be more and more confused about how Supernova had such a strong opinion about this.

10/10

P.s.
The art style reminds me greatly of "Dethklok".

Gaysby Gaysby

Absolutely genius, for those that have misunderstood why it is hilarious let me explain why:
"The Great Gatsby" was a film in which Dicaprio wanted things like it was in the past.

Obviously now, you have Maguire that played spider man and Dicaprio in Titanic thus, it is a genius concept.

r/atheism r/atheism

Rated 5 due to the fact it's true, HOWEVER.
You cannot genuinely have an intelligent conversation who's "Facts" rely in a book.

I my self believe that there is some sort of being that created us that is not within our universe due to factors such as timelessness, exploring the aspect of infinity and understanding the "God created god" problem.

And not to mention, either universe is an infinite power [(T Genuinely equals infinite in the long run) which cannot be true due to the fact Time Dilation itself can disprove this, as realistically if the past is infinite you would have being or objects that reach enough velocity coming within our present]
Or the alternative explanation that the Universe itself doesn't have an Infinite power, and that the Universe Contracts and Expands (Mixture of Blue shift and Red shift theory) and the Universe continues this process an infinite amount of times.

My question to a great deal of people is:
If Space-Time genuinely didn't exist before the Big Bang,
How did the big bang occur?
My answer would be some sort of timeless entity that has triggered this process.
I disbelieve it is composed of matter itself due to the fact this would force it to abide by the laws of physics, which I also disbelieve it does.

To me, what is worse?
Believing that the universe merely came to be and we just exist, denying everything and believing the laws of Physics just came to be.
or starting to ponder how these laws DO exist.

Either way, if I was given evidence to disprove me in any way I would accept it, because I believe in progression.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

I also rarely login to my account for various reasons.
I think this animation itself will give you a great deal of rewards and possibly jobs.

Congratulations on your success.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Brilliant

The voice acting is very well produced, and the integration with the dramatic music is quite amazing.

However, i am concerned that Axman13 is indeed a troll,
I went on his profile, looked on his reviews and it was quite evident he had grammatical skill, at least to the point of being able to create a fully functional paragraph.

If he's a troll. he's trolled 200,000 people.

But still, Funny stuff.